Sometimes teeth are healthy, but they just do not look their best. In fact, this is a common concern amongst our patients. For situations like these, we offer cosmetic dentistry.
The SmileHQ Cosmetic Dentistry Approach
SmileHQ approaches cosmetic dentistry with the goal of crafting a smile that looks natural but is better than what you were born with. This means no blindingly white smiles, oversized veneers, or generally fake-looking teeth. The end result will give you increased confidence but not advertise that you have had work done.
The Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Because cosmetic dentistry does not improve the function of the teeth, the benefits are not physical. However, that does not mean they are unimportant or small. Having a beautiful smile improves you self-esteem, which has a wide-ranging impact. You feel better, people respond to you in a more encouraging manner, and you can even see yourself advance professionally.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Our cosmetic dentistry services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Porcelain veneers and inlays to repair broken/cracked, even mismatched teeth, or correct gaps between teeth
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Teeth bleaching and whitening to remove stains
- Laser dentistry adjust “gummy” smiles, where a disproportionate amount of the gums shows when you smile
- Tooth colored fillings for any new cavities and to replace unsightly silver amalgam fillings
- Use of non-metal crowns for old crowns that show black lines
We can examine your teeth and come up with a customized improvement plan that best suits you.
To learn more, schedule your consultation.